Search Chewed Pulp

30.10.10

Here's why I'm going to start writing again.

There's a lot of stuff I want to say. There's a whole lot I read and think. I consume stuff written by others, and mull over it, process it, chew it well, and store most of it in my small head. Maybe I talk about it to one or two people, but I really want to say it to a whole lot of people out there. And then I get restless. I get angry. At people who don't listen to what I don't say.

There's stuff I'm listening to, watching, reading, hearing, and the volume of my expressions, of what comes out of me, is hardly comparable to the amount of what goes in.



So it's time for me to start yabbering away, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bouquets and brickbats are equally welcome. Comments more responsive and expressive than a mere 'Nice Post' make me happier, though.